[Az-Geocaching] Tucson Dinner Event !

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 12 13:47:25 MST 2005

>From: "Crystal Hinkle" <crystalh at cox.net>
>To: <listserv at azgeocaching.com>
>Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Tucson Dinner Event !
>Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 12:44:51 -0700
>
>How's Grasshopper Point, Scott?  It's been a long time since I was
>there....do they have any ramadas or anything there now?  That's a pretty
>area and it's free!!
>
>You could always try for Flagstaff too, since it isn't far away.  Buffalo
>Park has a cache or two I think and that'd be a central point of town for
>any Flagstaff cachers.  Let me know if you want any help planning.  I'm in
>the valley, but I think I told you that I grew up in Flagstaff, so I do
>know
>a few areas around there.
>
>Crystal
>HinkleHouse

Not no more! Grasshopper Point is a fee area. $7 to get in. Basically, any
place on the National Forest  land that people really enjoy going to and
frequent regularly for recreation... the government turned into a fee area!
That place is always crowded too. Very popular with the tourists. Anywhere
around here were there are tourist... I avoid like the plague! :)

Scott
Team Ropingthewind