[Az-Geocaching] Please consider the container you hide

Steven Stringham sstringh at stringham-family.org
Sun Jul 10 20:41:14 MST 2005

I did that cache. I never did sign the log though, I claimed a find.
Yes, this one gave me the willies. It was near the start of my caching
adventures, but as you can see from my logs, I thought it was a bad
cache at the time. Then, later when someone actually pulled it out, the
fact that a pocketknife was in the cache made it that more stupid.

Mind you, that cache didn't last long as a cacher. One wonders why?

Yes, caches need thought when placed. Next to a jail under the guards
noses with a pocketknife in the cache - bad idea. Stealth? Even worse.

Steven Stringham
StringCachers
(I finally have broken 600 Arizona finds - Yeah! After 2 1/2 years of
caching).