[Az-Geocaching] Please consider the container you hide

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 10 16:18:21 MST 2005

>From: "Brian Casteel" <bcasteel at uccinc.net>
>To: <listserv at azgeocaching.com>
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Please consider the container you hide
>Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 16:39:45 -0600
>
>Yep.  There was one outside one of Sheriff Joe's jails, and I remember
>railing that whole cache idea for its chosen location.  That one was
>downright stupid placement, and shouldn't even have been considered a funny
>ha-ha cache, as it could have resulted in dire consequences for caching in
>Maricopa County.
>
>Brian
>Team A.I.

I remember that one. I think it was me and Frieza who initially went to look
for that cache. I pulled up and parked in the lot and as I walked toward the
coordinates (near the fence of the tent city... I simply turned around and
shook my head wondering what dumb ass placed that cache! Didnt even bother
to look for it. As we were leaving, two officers came up and asked us what
we were doing... I told them what geocaching was and all and they said "this
probably isnt a good place to be playing that game".... and I thought to
myself... "you dont say"!? I could have told you that!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind