[Az-Geocaching] Please consider the container you hide

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 10 16:04:15 MST 2005

Fpr those of you who dont recognize it, that is an insulin syringe, sometimes used for not so legal injections. Definitely not something I wish to come across, given the biohazardness of it. Altho, sadly, I did come across one at the Prescott Courthouse Square near the benchmark.

Bill A <billa41 at qwest.net> wrote:I had a talk with the Phoenix Park Rangers a while back and they were OK
with caches in the mountain parks if:
They were in a CLEAR container so anyone can see that it is safe to open.
It is close to the trails, say not over 10 feet away.
The area to access the cache is hard stable ground.

Take a look at the pictures I posted for the cache below. See what I found
in a small black plastic container!

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?IID=83f2b907-5f76-43d2-a7cb-d248fdd392d8&LID=6276655

Bill - The Watcher