[Az-Geocaching] Re: hidden at police station

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Sun Jul 10 15:54:47 MST 2005

Oh, and there is definitely not a good community relationship with Billings, it's surrounding communities, and the Crow Res.  It's unfortunate, but reality.  The fact that in one well-known case, a woman down off Pryor Gap Rd illegally erected gates across one of the primary access points into the Pryor Mountains from Billings doesn't help.  I was told by a friend that a forest ranger had mentioned the gate was no longer there.  I saw it for myself last week.  It adds another 90 minutes and 60 miles easy to get to the same point in the same mountains not far beyond where the gate exists.  I'm going to try and work with BIA/Crow officials to see what can be done, but I'm not holding my breath.

Brian
Team A.I.