[Az-Geocaching] stingray cache

EvilFISH EvilFish at cox.net
Sun Jul 10 12:12:21 MST 2005

During the summer months with all the watercraft about you get a lot of turbidity in the water making the viz even worse, All Wet Scuba does check out dives in the same area and when called will have the most accurate water reports. In the winter months the viz is better but Way cold..

as I own a complete set of gear, including the shrinking wet suit, it is no issue for me to go diving unless you include transportation costs, also I need to rent Alex a BC and Reg and Wetsuit, which I pick up at a Friends dive shop Saguaro with the free air refills.

yeah getting a group of cachers together and find that cache would be fun, I had a thought in the past of posting a note when I would be out there again and bring Minus to the surface to check it out and if any non diving cacher was there could log a find...