[Az-Geocaching] stingray cache

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 10 11:13:51 MST 2005

Wow! "Geocaching: The Next Generation"!

Welcome to the list, Leslie. I believe we've met briefly on one or two
occasions. I must say that of the many wonderful experiences we've had as a
result of being involved in caching, among the most special was meeting your
parents. Of course, a lot of the credit for that goes to Bob Renner and a
long-archived cache called "West of the Pecos", but that's a thread for
another time.

Judi and I both have our "C Cards", but neither of us has had a tank on our
back in over a dozen years when we were to put it delicately, much less
buoyant. I don't think I could talk Judi into a BC anymore. Even in the old
days, she freely admitted to enjoying only what she referred to as "Princess
Diving". I defined that as tourist diving where the boat crew did everything
except blow your bubbles for you. She only wanted fish, coral, and unlimited
viz. But if such an event ever happened, we might well show up, and I might
get to do the Great White Whale impersonation I have mastered in recent
years.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena