[Az-Geocaching] Cayman Cache

BOBBI JO CLAYWELL theclaywells at msn.com
Sat Jul 9 08:29:28 MST 2005

The farm is a wonderful idea, but it's truly a shame they don't return more to the sea.  I personally am a huge fan of sea turtles...we dove with them on our honeymoon in Hawaii, and I even have one tattoed on my shoulder.  They are  not as hardy a creature as people think - they are highly susceptible to viruses which leave huge growths on their limbs, they are food for sharks (food chain, not gonna complain about that one), but then they are food and accessories for people too.

I'm not a vegetarian by any means or a PETA fanatic...but when an animal is an endangered species,  let it be.  Okay - stepping down off of my soap box now.  Sorry for the rant...

On another note - this cache is now a goal of mine.  I've always wanted to go to Cayman (not right now - I have a friend there who was boarding up yesterday for Hurricane Dennis).  It's one of the ultimate scuba spots.

Apryl - wanna go with me next year???  Leave the kids and husby's behind and go on a diving vacation?

Bobbi Jo - Roamin Rednecks