[Az-Geocaching] Off topic post

Bill Nolan bill at freeholder.com
Fri Jul 8 10:39:19 MST 2005

Hi,

Only a few of you know me well enough to know that my wife, Sara, and I
really like London, and go as often as we can.  The recent terrorist attacks
really hit home.  The bus was blown up in Tavistock Square, and the injured
were treated in the Tavistock Hotel.

The Tavistock is the Hotel where Sara and I always stay when we go to
London.  One of the Tube stations that was bombed was the Russell Square
Station, which is the one we commonly use, since it is only about two blocks
from the hotel.  When we saw the news coverage, we recognized the
neighborhood and many of the buildings.

Now we want to go back and visit, just to make sure it is back to normal.
That is a wonderful neighborhood.

Bill in Willcox