[Az-Geocaching] State Parks Meeting

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 22:16:26 MST 2005

Sorry Steve, I really cant go, or I would help out.

Team Tierra Buena <teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net> wrote:
Just in case any of you were thinking, “I’ll volunteer for that meeting if nobody else does”, nobody else did.

Details below. We really need some representation there. Please call me 480.206.1431 if you can cover this. Thanks.

Steve

Team Tierra Buena