[Az-Geocaching] Oregon trip

EvilFISH EvilFish at cox.net
Wed Jul 6 16:41:59 MST 2005

I have one for the Eastward leg
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: AZcachemeister
  To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
  Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 4:12 PM
  Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Oregon trip

  Hey Crystal (and anyone else with TBs going to WA, OR, or points east)!
       Get them into Mine's Bigger than Most, by Saturday AM, and I'll take them to WA, OR, OH or PA as their goals require.

  Cache On!
  Steve, aka Mr. AZgeckogirl

  crystalh at cox.net wrote:
Hi everyone!  It took me about 2 hours to get through all of my listserv messages, but I finally made it!  I just got back from a trip to Oregon last night (with my non-caching friendly husband) and had to tell you about the difference in caching between there and here.  I only got to do two caches while I was up there, but extremely beautiful landscapes.  GPSR was all over the place because of the trees and rocks and hills and stuff.  I was near one and stopped and watched the coordinates go up by about 30 points before they finally stopped!  CRAZY!  Unfortunately, I only got to drop about half of the TB's that I took with me.  I guess 4wheelingmirage and I are gonna have to take a roadtrip this weekend to get rid of the rest!  Here are the links to the two that I visited.  I just thought that in the heat of summer, you might like to look at some pics of some nice cool places :D

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?pf=&guid=2ad7d25f-328b-4f93-b876-5e7a3a1048b8&decrypt=y&log=&numlogs=

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=946383a8-22dc-4c8d-9039-f523f0e3be07

I'll probably add some more pics to it later after I get the rest off of the laptop.  These I added while in a hotel room in San Diego.  Notice my logs about how not so easy the climb was!  Apparently I chose the wrong ones or people in Oregon are in better shape than I, cuz a terrain of 1.5 is sure different between there and here!

Crystal
HinkleHouse