[Az-Geocaching] Oregon trip

Tim Giron tgiron at cox.net
Wed Jul 6 11:46:25 MST 2005

Need a point of clarification...

Your husband is:

A) A non-cacher, but he's friendly
B) unfriendly to caching (and by association, cachers)

Tim
Team AZFastFeet

Date: 2005/07/06 Wed PM 02:35:45 EDT
To: <listserv at azgeocaching.com>
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Oregon trip

Hi everyone!  It took me about 2 hours to get through all of my listserv messages, but I finally made it!  I just got back from a trip to Oregon last night (with my non-caching friendly husband) and had to tell you about the difference in caching between there and here.  I only got to do two caches while I was up there, but extremely beautiful landscapes.  GPSR was all over the place because of the trees and rocks and hills and stuff.  I was near one and stopped and watched the coordinates go up by about 30 points before they finally stopped!  CRAZY!  Unfortunately, I only got to drop about half of the TB's that I took with me.  I guess 4wheelingmirage and I are gonna have to take a roadtrip this weekend to get rid of the rest!  Here are the links to the two that I visited.  I just thought that in the heat of summer, you might like to look at some pics of some nice cool places :D

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?pf=&guid=2ad7d25f-328b-4f93-b876-5e7a3a1048b8&decrypt=y&log=&numlogs=

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=946383a8-22dc-4c8d-9039-f523f0e3be07

I'll probably add some more pics to it later after I get the rest off of the laptop.  These I added while in a hotel room in San Diego.  Notice my logs about how not so easy the climb was!  Apparently I chose the wrong ones or people in Oregon are in better shape than I, cuz a terrain of 1.5 is sure different between there and here!

Crystal
HinkleHouse