[Az-Geocaching] Sedona caches

David Thompsen dthompsen at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 08:59:39 MST 2005

Hey, and I'd drive up to Phoenix too (In fact, I just did, and hit 33 caches on Saturday)  but the heat is really brutal at the moment.  Pizza events are cool, but I think some people enjoy the 'day in the park' events better.   Anyway, I'm hoping to be involved in the planning of the next Tucson event, so keep your eyes peeled.

Apryl Clark <aprylc74 at hotmail.com> wrote:
Hey the boy and I would drive down to Tucson!

Apryl AKA 4wheelingmirage

http://mail.yahoo.com