[Az-Geocaching] GSAK Question

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Sun Jul 3 18:30:23 MST 2005

Paul,
Thank you so much for the input.. As luck out have it, I discovered that
"%code" a few minutes after I sent my question to the group.  It seemed
odd that my tower computer loaded the GPS the way I wanted and the
Laptop did not load them correctly.  I had been playing with the screen
you mentioned for an hour or so and did not see the difference until I
had the same screen up on both computers.  It's all better now.  Thanks
again,
Bob Smith