[Az-Geocaching] Dutch Oven Recipe Exchange cache to be archived.

Bob Renner renner001 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 2 15:38:34 MST 2005

This is an advance notice that my Dutch Oven Recipe
Exchange cache (GCB0A) will be archived on July 11.
We are moving (locally) and will not be able to have
the cache at this location any longer.  We may
un-archive the cache in the future, but I'm uncertain
when.  If anyone was planning on finding this cache
(following the rules on the cache page), now is the
time to do it.

Bob