[Az-Geocaching] mapping

Joe Brekke joenveng at comcast.net
Sat Jul 2 14:32:40 MST 2005

70 degrees in the Portland area and a GREAT day for berry picking!  Lots of U-pick places around here.  The blueberries are about a half inch in diameter and the raspberries are just huge.

Boy do they all taste great!  My 4 y.o.'s face was red from his nose to half way down his neck in the raspberry patch.  I paid an extra dollar for what I figured he ate...kinda hard to hide the evidence when he was that bad.

Was a fun day though.

Joe
TeamBlunder