[Az-Geocaching] Jeep photo contest

Tim Giron tgiron at cox.net
Fri Jul 1 22:08:21 MST 2005

Part of the 2005 Jeep 4x4 Geocaching Challenge promotion is a monthly photo contest which is voted on by Geocaching.com members from the 1st to the 15th of the month.  A Geocaching.com member can only vote for one photo per contest period (so, once each month).

If you would like to vote for an Arizona cacher's entry, I know of five that were submitted before the deadline:

http://www.geocaching.com/track/log.aspx?luid=fb4e9ba4-9e01-40eb-a8f4-f14aa20beb7c (Team AZFastFeet)

http://www.geocaching.com/track/log.aspx?luid=906402ac-028e-48c1-9fdf-915c0d68815d (TheBruas)

http://www.geocaching.com/track/log.aspx?LUID=03af2845-5033-4757-aba9-4dcc96fbc0a8 (Cmpgn8)

http://www.geocaching.com/track/log.aspx?LUID=e5adb783-5249-493e-b6b3-c25a9835caa4 (Jeep'en Jumpers)

http://www.geocaching.com/track/log.aspx?LUID=c6464d6b-cecf-4a37-b0f7-827e073340ee (Dylan's Pirates)

If there are other AZ cachers that submitted June entries, I meant no disrespect...  with 5,000 total White Jeep TBs, it wasn't easy finding the 24 that I currently know were released (or are about to be released) in AZ.  For instance, I wasn't able to find any Tucson or other southeastern area releases.

If this email is well received, I may repeat it each month so that you all can support your caching homies in the contest.  Of course, this may be the last month that it is a manageable task since those Jeeps are out traveling around now and I expect there to be many more photo entries for July.

To view all of the photos for the June contest, you can go to:

http://jeep.geocaching.com/photos/

For more info about the contest in general you can go to:

http://jeep.geocaching.com/contest/

Tim
Team AZFastFeet