[Az-Geocaching] Mapping software questions

Will Davis will5119 at cox.net
Fri Dec 30 22:54:46 MST 2005

If you are considering buying City Select here are two options to think
about.

REI sells City Select for $130.  OR they sell the GPS adapter for your
laptop which comes with City Select for the same $130.

Sportsman's warehouse sells the Garmin GPS V bundled with City select for
$169 sale price (at least before xmas), or $199 not on sale (refurbished).
With registration of the city select software you can use it on two Garmin
units.

Also, if you believe the product literature, the city select software, once
installed on any map enabled Garmin, adds additional functionality to the
GPS, like address lookup, turn by turn street navigation etc.