[Az-Geocaching] Mapping software questions

kim fullpaddle at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 20:00:27 MST 2005

I understand yur joy in the 60cs. I have both Topo and City Select. Of the two I use City the most.. But I do find Topo handy..The price is not so handy...kim

Steven Stringham <sstringh at stringham-family.org> wrote: Ok, not to brag, but I am now the proud owner of a Garmin 60cs! WoHoo!.

Fun so far (I just got it tonight). But, now I am really thinking about
mapping software that uploads maps to this beasty.

What do you recommend?

I would like street information for the AZ area (at a min) with desire
for full US, as needed.
I would like Topos for when I go out in a non-flat area. But, the garmin
topo is only 1:100,000. Any recommendations here?

Help!