[Az-Geocaching] Bench Mark or not?

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 29 23:21:29 MST 2005

These can be placed on waymarking now.

Robert & Linda Smith <Lrsmith at cableone.net> wrote:  While doing some maintenance on a cache for a friend of mine I found
this mark that I thought was a "Bench Mark", I guess not. It was placed
by the U.S. Dept. of the Interior - Bur. of Land Management. The
marking on it seems to be "T14NR2W" below that is "1/4" and below that
is S8 | S9 so I guess I have NOT found a bench mark. Oh well...

Bob Smith, Prescott

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898