[Az-Geocaching] Merry Christmas Caching presents

kim fullpaddle at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 26 11:16:54 MST 2005

Thank you for the reply. I am just curious, not being much of a window shoper I have not kept up on the latest McFinders. I have had mine for 2 years and still love it.
kim

Azpaul1 <azpaul1 at cox.net> wrote: It may not be THE premier caching unit, but it's right there with the
others.

Why you ask, did Santa bring you one?