[Az-Geocaching] ShadowAce

Trisha Brasher trisha at brasher.com
Thu Dec 22 09:20:32 MST 2005

Dirk and I have been 'buddies' ever since the Prescott Event. One of the nicest guys (and family) I have ever met.

Here is Wisdom: "Be who you are and say what you feel, because Those who mind don't matter, and Those who matter don't mind."

(One might add - say what you feel ..... as long as it isn't hurtful, to yourself or others.)

Merry Christ-mas everyone!

Trisha ~ Lightning
Prescott Valley