[Az-Geocaching] A familiar 'face'...

Loran Wilcox loranwilcox at chartermi.net
Tue Dec 20 18:53:58 MST 2005

Since I got the geocoin bug really bad I just had to have my own made for trading.

Since I was at it, and not everyone has one to trade I made extras to sell to those who did not have trades.  Only the Silver(nickel) and Bronze coins are for sell.  The gold coin is for trading only escept for the couple I will put on ebay.

But to tell the truth I like the bronze best.

Team Sand Dollar