[Az-Geocaching] virtual travel bugs and geocoins

EMa geogypsy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 19:44:11 MST 2005

This is my concern as well since I have about 10 various coins that
there is NO way I am placing them in caches.  I was going to take them
to events and stuff.  But if he is not going to allow it then I feel
my coins will get not travel time.......

Hey I still need a moun10bike.  But someone was not at the last CITO.......Hmm..
Thanks
Ema<<<---Geo Gypsy--->>>

On 12/7/05, AZcachemeister <azcachemeister at getnet.com> wrote:
> Jeremy seems more concerned with 'VIRTUAL' TRAVEL BUGS, not GEOCOINS.
> Print the list Jake, don't make me come to your house in the middle of the
> night....
>
> EMa wrote:
> According to Jermey virtual travel bugs and geocoins are no long
allowed...
> Will this put a dent in the "saw it at an event" type
> logs?

http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=115900

Arizona's

--