[Az-Geocaching] virtual travel bugs and geocoins

Jake Olson jake.teamai at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 17:49:03 MST 2005

And to think, I was going to make printouts for everyone to have at the next
event to log all my registered coins.  Oh well.

Hey randman, you may not want anyone to know what number your moun10bike
coin is, or they'll log it.  Oh wait... They can already find that out
easily enough.

Jake - Team A.I.