[Az-Geocaching] Upcoming 5th anniversary of First PhoenixGeocachers "Happy Hour"

EMa geogypsy at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 13:54:24 MST 2005

I would like to say that yes most birthday "parties" are celebrated on
the closest weekends. This way people can actually attend the
"party"!!

If it is held on Friday you would be discluding people who live
outside of the Phoenix area . Therefore if you would like it to
include any and all geocachers to attand this event then Saturday
would be better.

I vote to have it at the original place.

--
EMa<<<--->>>Geo Gypsy