[Az-Geocaching] Upcoming 5th anniversary of First PhoenixGeocachers "Happy Hour"

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 2 21:19:16 MST 2005

My first reaction was Saturday, but on further review I too think the
original date would be cooler if it's late enough to not make it a strain
for those who live in the East Valley to get there after work.

I hope this works out. It would probably be the only way I'd ever get the
Cacher-in-Chief inside a Hooters. If then.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena