[Az-Geocaching] Laptop GPS

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Tue Aug 30 18:07:42 MST 2005

Depending on where you are, internal wireless doesn't compare to an external antenna.  I agree about Tempe though.  The fact that they've gone wireless rocks.  The PD have wireless access to their servers to.  Know what that means?  Instant mugshot retrieval, among other really nifty items.  Give a fake name that they've had in custody?  Busted. *rimshot*

Brian
Team A.I.