[Az-Geocaching] Placing a Puzzle Cache in a Difficult Location

Ted Louis Glenn tlglenn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 13:44:58 MST 2005

There's a puzzle cache that I want to place on a peak
in the Tucson Mountains (yes, it's outside the National Park).
If anyone is familiar with "peak at the orthocenter" you can
imagine that this is the sort of thing I shouldn't do by myself.
Anyone want to co-own a cache? :)

Btw, there's no math involved for this puzzle.  You'll have to
figure it out from the name of the cache, but it'll be easier
than: "."

P.S. I've solved the puzzle for the orthocenter cache, but I'm
not going to try it unless another geocacher wants to come
along with me.
--
Ted Louis Glenn (tlglenn AT mindspring.com)
Tucson, Arizona, United States