[Az-Geocaching] Rep Article - Poll

AZTech aztech_gc at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 19:58:46 MST 2005

Speaking of that article... (insert sheepish grin here)... could someone please repost the imageshack link so that I can download it again.  Appears someone deleted it from my inbox!

Thx,
David - AZTech

BOBBI JO CLAYWELL <theclaywells at msn.com> wrote:
After reading the article in The Rep, I signed up at www.wheresgeorge.com and www.bookcrossing.com.  I'm really anxious to do the book crossing thing, because I have loads and loads of old paperbacks which I was just going to give to Goodwill (and I still may, after registering them).

Anybody else participate in these activites?  What about letterboxing?  Is anybody an avid Benchmarker?  I've found one or two benchmarks, but I don't specifically go in search of them.  I'd love to get involved in letterboxing, but I feel as though I don't know enough about it.  They keep talking about getting a special stamp hand carved for yourself, etc., and I don't even know where to begin with that one...

Anyway - just was wondering what other hide-and-go-seek games people play.  If there are any others, throw them out!!!

Bobbi Jo - Momma Redneck

http://mail.yahoo.com