[Az-Geocaching] Opinion please

Trisha Brasher trisha at brasher.com
Thu Aug 25 21:37:52 MST 2005

Dirk you are TOO funny!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: ShadowAce
  To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
  Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Opinion please
  Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 21:35:46 -0700

  Bob.

   I had a cache that was a wonderful tour of campus down here and I
  had to temp disable it for some remodeling as well. The remodeling
  went long past schedule so I archived the cache with all plans of
  bringing it back.. Now a friend has asked to use that spot so I have
  not replaced it.

   I am not saying this to keep you from archiving it. I am saying this
  because it sat temp disabled for so long I felt like an idiot for
  teasing people with something that was not there.

   My opinion would be to archive the current one. With a note asking
  local cachers not to intrude on the area with a LUM so you can
  replace it when it comes back bigger and better. If you create a new
  one, leave it in place long enough to matter. It is real frustrating
  for us number pumping idiots to run up that far to find a cache has
  been archived and removed while we were enroute. Since I am all about
  the numbers it appears, I have to defend us. :)

  Just my $0.02 for which you are paying too much. :)