[Az-Geocaching] Opinion please

Trisha Brasher trisha at brasher.com
Thu Aug 25 20:36:25 MST 2005

Bob,

I think that you should place the log book/cache from your library cache in the temporary library next week, and then each week after I have logged it, move it to a different location (either outside the library, or even to a different shelf) so I can "inflate my numbers" which, of course, everyone knows is OH-SO-Important to me....if you move it once a week, I can get 52 finds in the next year alone, all from signing your cache "book"! What a simply fabulous idea!

Seriously.....even if you use the "same book" but the location (and online cache page) are different, that should count as a new find. The "Container" isn't what matters, (I have re-used ammo cans, T-ware and micros, placed as new caches in new locations) it is the location - COORDs - that make it unique and therefore, new.

Can't wait....

Trisha ~ Lightning