[Az-Geocaching] off topic question about MP3 players

Bill Burkett wburkett at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 19:51:31 MST 2005

Bill, I bought a 30GB Creative Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra at Best Buy for $179 a
couple months ago.  They've come down another $20 since then.  Love it!  The
battery doesn't last as long as they say, but, then, who does?  We bought a
little RF modulator to play it through the car radio, but it really didn't
work very well, so we got a cassette adapter.  Works great!

  _____