[Az-Geocaching] What does your geocaching name mean and how didyou come up with it

Jake Olson jake.teamai at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 18:06:06 MST 2005

Actually, I think the reason for my splitting and getting my own account was
more about me wanting to log few finds finds I did without you.

As for "Artificial Intelligence", we were just unlucky enough to create our
team name just after that movie came out. Since I don't think anyone really
remembers that movie much, we don't get associated with it anymore. The only
real part of "Artificial Intelligence", is how bloated my ego gets while I'm
playing Trivial Pursuit.

About the only change I see coming for out team is possibly the naming
convention... Team A.I. (North) and Team A.I. (South)... Nah, that'll never
work.

Jake - Team A.I.