[Az-Geocaching] What does your geocaching name mean and how did you come up with it

Rick Tejera saguaroastro at cox.net
Wed Aug 24 16:37:08 MST 2005

I'm an avid Amateur Astronomer. To me nothing beats being out under a truly
dark sky marveling at the wonderment of our universe. Naturally, had to tie
it in to my Geocaching name. Chose the name of my astronomy club, The
Saguaro Astronomy Club (Of which I'm the Newsletter Editor). I'm proud to be
member of what I consider to be the most active and respected Astronomy
clubs in the country.

The Team part comes from the fact that I often go caching with my daughter
Lindsay, who for a nine year old, the force runs strong in her. She
unusually make the difficult finds, while I'm scratching my head :-)

Off to find a cache or two before dinner.
Clear Skies

Rick Tejera, Team SaguaroAstro
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club