[Az-Geocaching] off topic question about MP3 players

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Wed Aug 24 14:46:55 MST 2005

Bill,

I don't know a nickels worth about MP3 players except to say that I saw
one at Costco, Prescott and noticed that it would play up to 10,000
songs.  I don't think I have heard that many songs that I care about to
begin with.  I go back to the 78 rpm and one or two songs per side.
10,000 songs...... WOW

Bob Smith, Prescott