[Az-Geocaching] wind tunnel?

Hilary and Justin Moore jhmoore at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 24 13:26:02 MST 2005

Hi Scott- thx for the message....I will have to ask Justin about the "wind tunnel", it may indeed be a wind cave and if so, probably the one that you are talking about.  Justin and Brandon (his friend who he hikes with) went hiking along the Salt River to find a cache a few weekends ago and they ran into this old guy who they said was kind of quirky but really knowledgeable about some of the back roads, etc.  He's the one who told them about this wind tunnel thing and I believe he gave them the general area, I will ask him and get back to ya, or I'll have Justin e-mail you/the list with more info.  Justin is pretty familiar with Usery Pass, he use to go to the gun range there (Rio Salado) so I'll ask him if it sounds like it's anywhere near there.  If so and it already has a cache and more along the way it'll still be fun for him to go and find it.  I'll let ya know, thanks again!
Hilary
Support London
www.werenotafraid.com