[Az-Geocaching] What does your geocaching name mean and how did youcome up with it

Hilary and Justin Moore jhmoore at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 24 10:33:37 MST 2005

Hi Tim,
That's a cute story!  Thanks for sharing it.....our 2 younger children are probably too young to go geocaching in the current weather (they are 2 and 16 weeks) but our 5 year old would probably love it; it's cool to see that others take their young children out to do this!  My husband, Justin, as you know is from England, and he's been all over the world while he was in the British Army.....Germany, Canada, Bavaria, Northern Ireland, Wales and since meeting me he's been to California, AZ (of course since we live here), UT, Texas (in Oct anyway he will be there) so when we picked our name he liked World Rovers since we've been all over the place and it's also kind of a play on words of the traditional British song "Wild Rover" (typically sung in Pubs while everyone is drunk- however we are LDS and don't drink but love the song anyway)!!  :-)  We can't wait for it to cool off so we can get out there and do some of this- neither of our cars have a/c so we're patiently waiting for Ocotober!  By the way, while I am writing to everyone, have any of you heard of wind tunnel near the Salt River?  My husband and his friend were told about it and we are thinking of placing a cache there in the future- just wondering if anyone else has heard of it or may like to join them for searching for it?  Have a good day everyone!

Hilary, Justin, Ramey, Caeden and Lily ~ World Rovers

Support London
www.werenotafraid.com