[Az-Geocaching] What does your geocaching name mean and how didyoucome up with it

BOBBI JO CLAYWELL theclaywells at msn.com
Wed Aug 24 10:35:47 MST 2005

Hmmm...Roamin Rednecks.  Well, we like to roam (more specifically, we like
to travel), and Rednecks...well, my husband is from Kentucky and is a
proudly self-proclaimed Redneck.  When I married him, everyone was his work
(Daniel's Moving) started calling me Redneck 3 (he is #1, his brother is
#2).  Anyway - we are both proud of having a rich family history from
Kentucky, and we would make fabulous full-time or professional travelers
(except for the kids), so I called us the Roamin Rednecks.

Sometimes I mispell it and we become a salad...Romain rednecks...