[Az-Geocaching] Jeff 360 shows his true nature....very sad

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Wed Aug 24 09:52:48 MST 2005

Your wording made me chuckle, Brian.  I agree the e-mail posted was
extremely offensive, and dripped with rabid hatred for whatever reason.  At
the same time, I support her decision to call him out in this situation.
One who doesn't cuss can't go to a sporting event expecting everyone around
them to honor their values and not cuss.  It's been pretty much clean here
since I've been a part of it, and it's unfortunate that it had to happen at
all.  However, with any luck, the action of posting it will have served its
purpose and the depth of that volatility will not show up here again.

Brian
Team A.I.