[Az-Geocaching] Jeff 360 shows... Let's try to do something better

Jared Ross jaredmross at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 09:44:14 MST 2005

I don't believe I've had the pleasure of meeting you
yet Trisha but hopefully some day. I must admit that
in hindsight it's probably not the best idea to make
something, intended to be private, public. However,
putting myself in your shoes I could not have handled
the situation any where near the level at which you
handled it. No matter who sent it, receiving something
of that nature would most definitely upset me and it
would be some time before I'd be able to draft a
reasonable response.

So aside from all of the most recent trials and
tribulations being played out via email, let's see if
we can go somewhere better from here.

Just yesterday I posted an email about my 2 most
memorable caching moments with the better half of
AZBliss02 (my girlfriend). I did this after reading
some cool caching stories from RTW and others. I mean
didn't anyone else enjoy reading other cachers
stories? If so, here's an idea (almost an assignment
if you will)

Start a new thread on this listserv for one of the
following:
1. Favorite Caching Adventure
2. Most memorable cache find/hide
3. What aspect(s) of geocaching you enjoy the most
4. What does your geocaching name mean and how did you
come up with it.
5. Introduce yourself to the listserv.

These are just topics that I think would be
interesting to read about so add anything else that
will give all of us the chance to learn more about
each other and what each other enjoys about this
insane hobby/sport/habbit that we all share. Like it
was said in an earlier post, there's 300 people
subscribed to this listserv, let's hear from more of
them.

If this is a dumb idea, just let me know. After all,
this is only like my first week actually participating
in the listserv.

Sincerely,
Jared of AZBliss02