[Az-Geocaching] No place is safe from muggles

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 22:33:43 MST 2005

It isnt that bad lol. I wanted to go there years ago, as a cook. Didnt work out. A friend of mine got to go. He had some great tales of that area. I really wish I could have gone.

AZcachemeister <azcachemeister at getnet.com> wrote:Would YOU dare expose your nether regions to that climate?
BRRRRRR!!