[Az-Geocaching] What you enjoy about geocaching?

Trisha Brasher trisha at brasher.com
Tue Aug 23 16:15:23 MST 2005

I've got several pretty good caching stories, one from an 8 hour adventure in 7/01 on one of Wyle E's FIRST caches (YES, I WAS FTF on (one of, or maybe the actual first?) Larry Wyle E's First caches, how's that for history??)
I also have a few neat stories of tricky clever hides (mine) ....those are just as fun.
But I don't want to bore anybody.......heh heh

Trisha ~ Lightning
I feel old! more than 4 years caching! ack!