[Az-Geocaching] Wow

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Mon Aug 22 19:08:38 MST 2005

Well Jeff, your 'fire and brimstone' condemnation of a practice that has
been going on for some time, that has no consequence, and nobody cares
about, invites others to state their opinion on the subject. You stated
your opinion, and others stated theirs. How does that constitute 'taking
a cheap shot' or 'climb(ing) up your sh**'?
Personally, I don't think 'co-FTF' logs, nor Geocaching in general, have
anything to do with the real problem.
What IS the _/real/_ problem, Jeff?