[Az-Geocaching] A new way to fake the numbers.

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 07:10:01 MST 2005

Ok 360, let me get this correct..

You absolutly refuse to log caches at all because someone else is telling
you what you must do or not to. You maintain your own list of caches you
claim to have visited but nobody else can ever know because then big brother
would be able to stalk you also. But at the same time you have the gall to
come on here and comeplain about logs I have been writing since November of
2003?

Sorry, I refuse to allow you to dictate how I can log a cache since you do
not even feel it is worth your time to write a log for the people who placed
the cache and others to enjoy.

Now get back on that soap box but please when you dictate to us, make sure
it is not something so minor.

I will continue to log Co-FTF and Shared-FTF. If you ever want to join us
for one of the 14 mile hikes and we get a FTF, we will be ok with your not
saying you Co-FTF. We might even enjoy the company still.