[Az-Geocaching] Caching, Compulsion and geography

Trisha Brasher trisha at brasher.com
Sat Aug 20 08:32:47 MST 2005

I love it....someone as compulsive as me! :-))

I know LOTS of "useless" trivia...my special interest is geography. For example, I know most world countries AND their capitals, including many in Africa.

On the other side of that, it is SAD and ridiculous how many people don't even know the very basics, like showing where Florida is on a map.

Trisha

PS like my topic title?