[Az-Geocaching] Waymarking.com-Yournewsourceforlocationlesscaches, sorta.

Hilary and Justin Moore jhmoore at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 17 17:27:33 MST 2005

Thanks Andy- it would be great to get together.....we have some friends who live in Yorkshire. Maybe we could do something to celebrate Guy Fawkes in early Nov and combine some geocaching with a bonfire somewhere, or we could do something around here and go to dinner at a pub, we have one around the corner called Fibber Magees, it's an Irish pub but when you live in AZ that's close enough I guess!  ;-)
Take care,
Justin and Hilary

Support London
www.werenotafraid.com