[Az-Geocaching] Waymarking.com -Yournewsourceforlocationlesscaches, sorta.

Hilary and Justin Moore jhmoore at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 16 17:53:32 MST 2005

Andy (and everyone)!  Hi!  We are new to geocaching....whereabouts in AZ are you?  Justin (my husband) is British, from Somerset but we live in Chandler; I couldn't resist asking if you are British also due to your e-mail adress, hope you don't mind!  Of course with being new to this right now we are interested in getting to know any of you also who may be in our area and who do geocaching (or even if you aren't in our area, we are looking for any beginners tips, etc).  Thanks, take care all!
-Hilary and Justin Moore

Support London
www.werenotafraid.com