[Az-Geocaching] Re: I-10 caches

Adam Mercier mercier at cox.net
Mon Aug 15 21:37:00 MST 2005

Thanks, Paul.
  I have spent a lot of time in Tucson this summer (Rita Ranch area) and
have found many neat caches.  I just find myself thinking each time I
make the PHX-Tucson drive that there must be some caches I can find
along the way that won't take me too far off course.  Thanks again, and
I will check those ones out!

Adam
AV8RAZ