[Az-Geocaching] I-10 caches

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Mon Aug 15 13:52:44 MST 2005

I really need to sit down and figure out how to do that.  I have another
method, but I'm guessing with proficiency, it wouldn't be nearly as
efficient as S&T is.  When it creates the GPX files, do you know if it
strips the other text out, or does it remain intact?  I've had times when I
was working up a route, and completely forgot about a little flaw in the
MapSource software that strips everything but the cache name/waypoint from
the .gpx information.  Sync that up with Cachemate, and become very annoyed
when in the field and wanting to read a cache description with blank entries
for EVERYTHING.gah

Brian

Team A.I.

  _____